Below are the 2017 season fees for canoe, kayak, or SUP rental for weekends*.
Kayak (seating for 1): $35.00Canoe (seating for up to 3 persons): $50.00Tandem kayak (seating for 2): $45.00Standup Paddle Board (SUP – limited # in fleet): $30.00
Fees listed include the following:
- Boat rental (canoe, kayak, or SUP, as specified)
- Three canoe paddles, or one kayak paddle (two for the tandem kayak), or one SUP paddle (based on craft rented)
- Life vest for each individual
- Transportation: See Below
NOTE: Above rates are for single day rentals (sun-up to sun-down).
*Weekdays are subject to negotiations. Contact us for details.
Types of Floats and Transportation:
UAC provides rentals for 3 types of adventures:
• UAC Sponsored Float – see Calendar, everyone welcome at all levels!
• Transportation of paddlers from take-out to the put-in provided with rental fee.
• Drop-off and pick-up of the rental equipment also provided.
• Yoga and Meditation Floats are an additional $20 per person.
• Sunset floats are an addition $10 per person
• Private Party Float down the Kaw – contact us to schedule a private float! Transportation is from take-out to put-in so that your vehicles are waiting for you at the end of the float.
• Transportation of 14 paddlers or less (UAC provided van) – $40
• Transportation of 15 or more paddlers (3rd party bus) – $100
• Transport of the rental equipment is included with the rental fees